So I'm mainly looking for someone who can explain how I go about buying Bitcoin. I thought about investing in btc for some time but I don't think there are many people I know personally who can provide firsthand info and advice.. Where do I go to buy it?? Are there some online exchanges that offer bitcoins? Also I'd love to know where do I pay in btc? Which retailers accept btc?
P.S. Don't have much experience with cryptos, never had any and know very little about them. :(
Today there is a lot of options to buy BTC exists. It depends on what type you choose: p2p, paying with virtual cash or directly from other hands using physic fiat money, or using VISA/MasterCard systems to buy it on different exchanges.
For you to buy bitcoin, you will need to sign up on exchange that trades cryptos and transfer money(USD mostly) into that exchange and then buy bitcoins. You can have a look under the categories section of our site to see the list of exchanges. In regards to the retailers question, I think ages ago we heard that KFC Canada was accepting bitcion and also overstock do accept btc. Maybe other community members may be able to list others.
For other cryptos have a look at Ethereum. Bitcoin and Ethereum is always a good starting point.
Learn and share knowledge about cryptos to earn tokens Learn more.
- is this safe to join forsage
- hey friends i want $25 value ethereum coin
- how to earn ethereum coin instantly
- Ethereum Revenue Model
- Will XRP ever go up?
- Is it a good or bad idea to invest in bitcoin?
- Will you participate in Just IEO on Poloniex exchange?
- Which cryptocurrency exchange do you prefer to use?
- How do you feel about coinmarketcap acquisition by Binance?
- When Binance list a Dogecoin?