The information we collect
- When you create a profile on the platform, we collect the following information:- Username, password, and email address. We also ask you for detailed information which we use to identify who you are, for further details, please read our identification guidelines.
- We may automatically collect certain information referred to as log data. This information may include the user's Internet Protocol (IP) address, device and browser type, and operating system.
- If you connect to our platform through social media platform, we may collect additional information from you. We may collect information such as username, first name,last name,email address and profile picture.
We will never ask you to share your private keys or wallet seed.
Use of personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:-
- To enable you to access and use our platform.
- To comply with the law.
- To communicate with you.
- We may use your personal information to investigate, protect, and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity.
- We may use your information to send you promotional information, marketing materials, and other information that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of personal information
- We may share your data to comply with the law.
- The information collected about you may be accessed or shared with subsidiaries and affiliates of Mycryptoview.
- We may disclose or transfer your information as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition, or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties to use for their marketing purposes.
Delete:- Delete your personal information.
Correct:- If you believe your information is inaccurate, you can contact us by email [email protected] to correct or update incorrect information.
Restrict:- You may choose to restrict the processing of your personal information.
Object:- You have the right to object.
If you are under the age of 13, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to access our website.
Retention of your data
We will retain your profile information and other related personal information as long as you have an account with us. However, if you wish to delete your account, you can request the deletion of your data by contacting us.
- Track site usage so we can better understand our users, we use analytics software such as Google Analytics for tracking site usage. You can read more about Google Analytics cookies here.
- To remember your previous activities such as tracking whether you click "OK" on the cookie disclaimer.