Yes I think within a few years BTC will lose the top spot and will be replaced by ETH, or by a stable coin if one of them meets all regulatory requirements and gains users trust.
Example of an answer that followed our guidelines
- Answer:- By user rkss4
Please read other reviews, questions and answers on the platform to make sure your content doesn't violate our guidelines.
Learn and share knowledge about cryptos to earn tokens Learn more.
- What could break Bitcoin?
- Can I retrieve SOL from Metamask wallet?
- Phantom wallet with hardware
- What is ETH Gas ? Why GAS Not Stable?
- Is uniswap a good investment?
- Are there any exchanges where we can swap cryptocurrencies for free or at least at a reduced cost
- Bitcoin Cryptocurrency
- When will you introduce better pooling facilities..?
- Easy way
- Ethereum 2.0