Eth gas is the fee paid to process transactions on the Ethereum network. Eth gas prices are going up and down due to network congestion. Hopefully, once Ethereum finally moved to proof of stake gas prices might be stable.
Example of an answer that followed our guidelines
- Answer:- By user rkss4
Please read other reviews, questions and answers on the platform to make sure your content doesn't violate our guidelines.
Learn and share knowledge about cryptos to earn tokens Learn more.
- Can I retrieve SOL from Metamask wallet?
- Phantom wallet with hardware
- Is uniswap a good investment?
- Are there any exchanges where we can swap cryptocurrencies for free or at least at a reduced cost
- Bitcoin dominance
- Bitcoin Cryptocurrency
- When will you introduce better pooling facilities..?
- Easy way
- Ethereum 2.0
- Crypto tips