I naively sent a few SOL's to my metamask wallet via BSC.. lol… I should've paid attention to details…. Do you think my money is forever lost? Or is there anyway i can retrieve it
Sorry to hear that, You will not be able to retrieve your SOL as Binance smart chain is a different blockchain from Solana and Metamask doesn't currently support Solana.
Example of an answer that followed our guidelines
- Answer:- By user rkss4
Please read other reviews, questions and answers on the platform to make sure your content doesn't violate our guidelines.
Learn and share knowledge about cryptos to earn tokens Learn more.
- What could break Bitcoin?
- Phantom wallet with hardware
- What is ETH Gas ? Why GAS Not Stable?
- Is uniswap a good investment?
- Are there any exchanges where we can swap cryptocurrencies for free or at least at a reduced cost
- Bitcoin dominance
- Bitcoin Cryptocurrency
- When will you introduce better pooling facilities..?
- Easy way
- Ethereum 2.0