I am facing this error when trying to send 54USDT (keep in mind i have 1000USDT in my wallet)
transaction error insufficient funds for gas * price + value:balance 63695840859000,tx cost 13009818557042440,overshot 12946122716183440 metamask
The reason may be that you don't have enough cryptocurrency (the native coin) in your wallet to cover the transaction cost. Check out our how-to guide below for more information
Example of an answer that followed our guidelines
- Answer:- By user rkss4
Please read other reviews, questions and answers on the platform to make sure your content doesn't violate our guidelines.
Learn and share knowledge about cryptos to earn tokens Learn more.
- How to make ICO with sepolia?
- What could break Bitcoin?
- Can I retrieve SOL from Metamask wallet?
- Phantom wallet with hardware
- What is ETH Gas ? Why GAS Not Stable?
- Is uniswap a good investment?
- Are there any exchanges where we can swap cryptocurrencies for free or at least at a reduced cost
- Bitcoin dominance
- Bitcoin Cryptocurrency
- When will you introduce better pooling facilities..?