You all know that Binance acquired coinmarketcap.com a couple of days ago. So how do you think it will affect the coinmarketcap site, BNB coin and the market in general?
In my opinion, this could turn out to be bad for coinmarketcap because if Binace keeps making changes and adding fees etc then people will not want to keep using it.
Binance may try to add some form of subscription fees to the site but only time will tell. It could help BNB coin as people will have confidence that Binance is here to stay for the long term.
Example of an answer that followed our guidelines
- Answer:- By user rkss4
Please read other reviews, questions and answers on the platform to make sure your content doesn't violate our guidelines.
Learn and share knowledge about cryptos to earn tokens Learn more.
- Are there any exchanges where we can swap cryptocurrencies for free or at least at a reduced cost
- Bitcoin dominance
- Bitcoin Cryptocurrency
- When will you introduce better pooling facilities..?
- Easy way
- Ethereum 2.0
- Crypto tips
- is this safe to join forsage
- hey friends i want $25 value ethereum coin
- how to earn ethereum coin instantly