You all know that Binance acquired coinmarketcap.com a couple of days ago. So how do you think it will affect the coinmarketcap site, BNB coin and the market in general?
In my opinion, this could turn out to be bad for coinmarketcap because if Binace keeps making changes and adding fees etc then people will not want to keep using it.
Binance may try to add some form of subscription fees to the site but only time will tell. It could help BNB coin as people will have confidence that Binance is here to stay for the long term.
Learn and share knowledge about cryptos to earn tokens Learn more.
- is this safe to join forsage
- hey friends i want $25 value ethereum coin
- how to earn ethereum coin instantly
- Ethereum Revenue Model
- Will XRP ever go up?
- Is it a good or bad idea to invest in bitcoin?
- Will you participate in Just IEO on Poloniex exchange?
- Which cryptocurrency exchange do you prefer to use?
- When Binance list a Dogecoin?
- Is this price list right or not?