Ethereum has been on the rise and it is the second most valuable cryptocurrency. However, I am still clueless as to how the foundation makes money or how they intend to sustain the currency growth.
Ethereum foundation still holds a sizeable amount of ether which is enough for all future development. As ETH continues to grow that amount grows in value as well and if they decide to stake that amount of ETH once proof of stake is available that could be another revenue stream.
Example of an answer that followed our guidelines
- Answer:- By user rkss4
Please read other reviews, questions and answers on the platform to make sure your content doesn't violate our guidelines.
Learn and share knowledge about cryptos to earn tokens Learn more.
- Is uniswap a good investment?
- Are there any exchanges where we can swap cryptocurrencies for free or at least at a reduced cost
- Bitcoin dominance
- Bitcoin Cryptocurrency
- When will you introduce better pooling facilities..?
- Easy way
- Ethereum 2.0
- Crypto tips
- is this safe to join forsage
- hey friends i want $25 value ethereum coin