How to mint XEN Crypto with multiple addresses at low cost
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: December 27, 2022
XEN can be minted for free with multiple addresses, however, you will have to pay the gas fees to mint and claim them. If you want to mint XEN crypto with multiple addresses you will need to set up Metamask, If you are unsure how to set up Metamask check out How to create metamask wallet
Once you've set up your Metamask wallet or if you have already installed metamask then create new wallets by clicking the create account in your Metamask and follow the steps below to send ETH to the addresses you've created at a low cost in one single transaction. Make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below or you can manually input the addresses using the format below i.e use comma to separate the address from the amount.
- Go to our Mycryptoview Multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Ethereum mainnet or if you are already login and your network is set to Ethereum mainnet then skip this step to step 3
3. Click connect
4. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created or manually input the addresses and the amount to batch send ETH to multiple addresses.
5. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Once your transaction is done you should see your completed transaction like the screen below.
Before minting XEN, wait for low gas fees i.e between 10 – 20 GWEI or lower, you can check the gas fees via https://mycryptoview.com/transactions/ethereum
6. Go to https://xen.network/mainnet/mint
7. Enter the amount of terms days
8. Click the start minting button and wait for your transaction to complete
9. Once your transaction is complete, switch your account to the other wallets and repeat step 8.
If you are interested in sending XEN or other tokens to multiple addresses in a single transaction on the BSC network you can check How to send BSC tokens to multiple addresses to use our BSC multisender.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask