How to add NFTs(collectibles) to Metamask
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: January 04, 2023
If you have received NFT in your Metamask, you would have noticed that you can't see your NFT as you would if you had tokens in your Metamask. In this how-to guide, we are going to work you through how to add NFT/collectibles to Metamask. We would presume you have already got Metamask, If you haven't then check how to create Metamask wallet via the link below.
Note:- If your NFT is already in your wallet and you want to find the token ID and contract address you can use our NFT token id finder via the link below and skip step 1 -7
To be able to add NFTs to Metamask you would need the NFT contract address. There are two ways you can obtain your NFT contract address - the first one is through an NFT marketplace like Opensea and, the second is through etherscan.io. Follow steps 1, 2, 3 and 4 to get your NFT address through Opensea or follow steps 5,6 and 7 to get your NFT address through etherscan. If you already know your NFT address skip steps 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7 then go to the Add NFT to Metamask section to add your NFT to Metamask.
Obtain through Opensea
- Login to your Opensea
- Go to details on your NFT profile
3. Click Contract address link
4. On etherscan.io, copy contract address and go to step 8 to add to your Metamask.
Obtain through Etherscan
5. Go to https://etherscan.io/
6. Type the name of your NFT in the search box and click search, for example Cryptopunks.
7. Copy contract address on your NFT profile on etherscan and go to step 8 to add your NFT to Metamask.
Add NFT to Metamask
8. Login to Metamask
9. Click the assets tab and click import tokens
10. Under the Custom Token section, input your NFT contract address in the Token Contract address field.
11. Click the Add Custom token and click Import tokens.
Once you’ve added your NFT - under your assets section your NFT should display just like the screenshot below.
If the decimal doesn't auto field for your NFT, input 0 for the decimal and, that's all you've to do. If you want to create NFT with no gas fees and no code check out our how to create NFT for free with no gas fees and no code via the link below
Do you know you can write your experience about Metamask and earn tokens? write about your experience via the link below to earn MCV tokens.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask