How to send ETH to multiple addresses
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: January 25, 2023
Do you want to send ETH to multiple addresses in one transaction? If you are, then this how-to guide is for you. You can send ether(ETH) to multiple addresses in one transaction cheaply and efficiently by using Mycryptoview Multisender. If you are planning to send ETH to multiple addresses then it is best to multi send in one transaction to save time and gas fees. In this how-to guide, we are going to work you through how to send ETH to multiple addresses in a single transaction. Before going through the steps, make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below or
you can also copy and paste the airdrop addresses list into our ETH multisender using the format below i.e use comma to separate the address from the amount.
If you don’t want to manually input the addresses and amounts or you haven’t prepared your addresses in the format above you can go to step 4 - 5 to use our Auto multisender address and amount generator or skip step 4 - 5 if you have your airdrop list ready.
Once you've prepared your excel then you can follow the steps below.
Note:- You can also copy the addresses and paste in the address input to send ETH to thousands of addresses in a single transaction.
- Go to Mycryptoview multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and switch network to Ethereum mainnet, if you are already login to Metamask and your network is already set to Ethereum mainnet then skip to step 3.
3. Click the connect button on Mycryptoview mulitsender
4. You can follow this step to auto-create your airdrop list with our tool by clicking on auto-create address and amount (Only follow this step and step 5 if you haven't got your airdrop list ready)
5. Input the amount and paste the addresses in the text box, and click confirm to download the excel in the required format, no need to format the addresses with commas.
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created.
7. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
If you want to send ERC20 tokens you can check how to send ERC20 tokens to multiple addresses in one transaction via the link below
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask