How to send ETH to multiple addresses
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Do you want to send ETH to multiple addresses in one transaction? If you are, then this how-to guide is for you. You can send ether(ETH) to multiple addresses in one transaction cheaply and efficiently by using Mycryptoview Multisender. If you are planning to send ETH to multiple addresses then it is best to multi send in one transaction to save time and gas fees. In this how-to guide, we are going to work you through how to send ETH to multiple addresses in a single transaction. Before going through the steps, make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below.
Once you've prepared your excel then you can follow the steps below.
Note:- You can also copy the addresses and paste in the address input to send ETH to thousands of addresses in a single transaction.
- Go to Mycryptoview multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and switch network to Ethereum mainnet, if you are already login to Metamask and your network is already set to Ethereum mainnet then skip to step 3.
3. Click the connect button on Mycryptoview mulitsender
4. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created.
5. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
If you want to send ERC20 tokens you can check how to send ERC20 tokens to multiple addresses in one transaction via the link below
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask