How to use Mycryptoview Multisender
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Mycryptoview multisender allows users to multi send cryptos to multiple addresses in one transaction. With Mycryptoview multisender you can send ERC20 token, BEP20 Token, ETH, MATIC or BNB to thousands of addresses in one transaction with the most affordable fees in the industry. The multisender supports BSC(Binance smart chain), Matic(Polygon) network, Avalanche C-Chain(AVAX), Fantom(FTM), Moonbeam(GLMR) and Ethereum(ETH) network with the view to support more networks. Visit Mycryptoview multisender via this link https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender to see the supported network. Before going through the steps, make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below.
Follow the steps below to multi send tokens on BSC, Ethereum(ETH), Moonbeam(GLMR), Avalanche C-Chain (AVAX), Fantom(FTM) or Matic(Polygon) cheaply and efficiently.
- Go to https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender(Note:- If you are planning to multi send regularly please book mark the URL)
- Login to Metamask and switch network to either BSC, Moonbeam(GLMR), Avalanche C-Chain (AVAX), Fantom(FTM), Ethereum(ETH) or Matic(Polygon)
3. Click connect
4. Click the green button to slide to the tokens option or if you are sending the native currency then you do not need to click the button.
5. Input the token contract address in the input field (You can find the contract address on coingecko if the token is listed on coingecko or on any of the support network explorer.)
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created. Our processing fees and any discounts will display after uploading your XLSX or CSV.
7. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
8. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Once your transaction is done you should see your completed transaction like the screen below.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask