How to send/airdrop BEP-20 tokens to multiple addresses in one transaction
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
If you want to airdrop or send BEP-20 tokens to multiple addresses, one thing you would have noticed is that you won't be able to send BEP-20 tokens to multiple addresses using the send button in Metamask. This how-to guide should provide you with details on how to send BEP-20 tokens to multiple addresses in one transaction cheaply and efficiently. Before going through the steps, make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below.
Once you've got your excel ready then follow the steps below or you can input the addresses manually.
Note:- You can also copy and paste the airdrop addresses list using the format below i.e use comma to separate the address from the amount.
However, we recommend preparing the airdrop addresses list in excel.
- Go to our Mycryptoview crypto multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Binance smart chain or you are already login and your network is set to Binance smart chain then skip this step to step 3
3. Click connect
4. Click the green button to slide to the tokens option
5. Click the Search token address button to automatically fetch the token associated to your account or Input the token contract address in the input field manually (You can find the contract address on coingecko if the token is listed on coingecko or Binance scan explorer.)
Search token automatically by click the search token address
Input token manually
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created.
7. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
8. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Once your transaction is done you should see your completed transaction like the screen below.
If you are a Mycryptoview token holder you can try out this tool on testnet. If you want to send BNB you can check how to send/airdrop BNB to multiple addresses in one transaction.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask