How to send ERC20 tokens to multiple addresses
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Sending ERC20 tokens manually can be a painful and expensive task that we can never recommend to anyone. However, the cheapest and most efficient way to send erc20 tokens to multiple addresses is by using Mycryptoview Multisender. Using Mycryptoview Multisender you can batch send ERC20 tokens to multiple addresses and, if you hold 300 of our tokens(MCV) you would get a discount from the processing fee. Our ERC20 Mulitsender is one of the cheapest multisender. Before going through the steps, make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below or manually input the addresses as per the details in step 6.
Note:- You don't have to hold our tokens to use the tool, MCV tokens holders get discounts and other benefits that the token provides. The tool processing fee is already very cheap and affordable, having our tokens only makes it even cheaper!
Follow the steps below to send ERC20 tokens to multiple addresses at once.
- Go to Mycryptoview Multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender please Bookmark the url as well.
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Ethereum mainnet or if you are already login and your network is set to Ethereum mainnet) then skip this step to step 3
3. Click the connect button
4. Click the green button to select the token option
5. Input the token contract address in the input field (You can find the contract address on coingecko if the token is listed on coingecko or etherscan explorer.)
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created. Note:- You can also copy and paste the addresses in the address input box, so far the format is correct or you can manually type the address and the amount similar to the format in the sample excel.
7. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
8. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Once your transaction is done you should see your completed transaction like the screen below.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask