How to set up and use Vechain wallet: Is MetaMask an Option?
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: February 10, 2023
Vechain wallet is a secure and user-friendly wallet that allows you to store and manage your VET and other Vechain assets. Setting up and using a Vechain wallet is a straightforward process, and in this how to guide, we will walk you through the steps involved. Additionally, we will answer the question of whether MetaMask is an option for storing VET and other Vechain assets.
MetaMask is a popular EVM(Ethereum virtual machine) wallet for Ethereum-based assets. However, it does not support assets on the Vechain network. If you want to store and manage your Vechain assets, you will need to use a dedicated Vechain wallet such as Sync.
Setting up a Vechain wallet is essential for anyone looking to store and manage their Vechain assets securely. While MetaMask may be a popular option for Ethereum-based assets, it is not an option for Vechain assets. Follow the steps below to set up Vechain wallet Sync
- Go to https://www.vechain.org/
- Click download Sync2
3. On the select wallet page, click the download button
4. After Installation, click the Get started button
5. Set up a new password and click the Next button
6. Click the Finish button to access your wallet
7. Before sending assets to your wallet, make sure to click the back up button to back up your wallet and keep the backup in a safe place and don’t share it with anyone
Note:- If you don’t backup your wallet and forgot your password you will be unable to recover any funds stored in that wallet.
8. To use your Vechain wallet, click on the your wallet icon
9. Select Assets for example VET
10. Click the send button and input the address and the amount you will like to send
If you are using Sync and will like to send VTHO, check out How to transfer VTHO from sync wallet
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask