How to use Solana's Raydium exchange
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: February 15, 2023
Raydium is a decentralised exchange built on the Solana blockchain that allows users to trade Solana-based assets just like Uniswap on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform offers a user-friendly interface, fast transaction speeds, and low fees, making it an attractive option for traders. In this how-to guide, we will show you how to use the Raydium exchange.
- Create a Solana wallet, if unsure how to create Solana wallet you can check out How to use solana wallet via the link below
2. Raydium website
3. Click on the Launch app button
4. Click on the connect Wallet button to connect to Phantom wallet
5. Input the amount in SOL for the tokens you would like buy or swap on the Raydium exchange.
6. Click the swap button and wait for your transaction to complete.
Bases on the step by step guide provide, using the Raydium exchange is a straightforward and convenient way to trade Solana-based assets. With its fast transaction speeds, low fees, and user-friendly interface, Raydium is a popular choice for users who are looking for fast transaction speeds. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can easily swap Solana-based assets.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask