How to automate token distributions using a token multisender
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: June 23, 2023
The process of distributing tokens can be time-consuming, but it can be automated with the assistance of a tool like Token Multisender. Mycryptoview Token Multisender is an example of such a tool that can distribute tokens to multiple addresses quickly and affordably with just a few clicks. This not only saves time but also guarantees distribution accuracy. In this instructional guide, we will explain how to automate token distribution using a Token Multisender, specifically Mycryptoview BSC Multisender, which is compatible with Ethereum, Polygon (Matic), and other EVM networks.
- Go to our Mycryptoview crypto multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Binance smart chain or you are already login and your network is set to Binance smart chain then skip this step to step 3
3. Click the connect button
4. Click the green button to slide to the tokens option
5. Input the token contract address in the input field (You can find the contract address on coingecko if the token is listed on coingecko or Binance scan explorer.)
6. You can follow this step to auto-create your airdrop list with our tool by clicking on auto-create address and amount (Only follow this step and step 7 if you haven't got your airdrop list ready) or you can manually input the airdrop list
7. Input the amount and paste the addresses in the text box, and click confirm to download the excel in the required format, no need to format the addresses with commas.
8. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created.
9. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
10. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask