How to use Polygon (MATIC) for Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: March 03, 2023
Polygon (MATIC) is a popular scaling solution that offers a fast and affordable solution for Non-Fungible Token (NFT) transactions. NFTs are unique digital assets on the blockchain, making them a valuable option for collectors and creators alike. With Polygon (MATIC), users can easily create, buy, sell, and transfer NFTs without the high fees and slow transactions associated with other blockchain networks. In this guide, we will work you through you how to use Polygon (MATIC) for NFTs.
1. Set up a Polygon (MATIC) support wallet such as MetaMask. If unsure how to set up MetaMask check out how to create Metamask wallet via the link below
2. Get MATIC tokens: To interact with the Polygon (MATIC) network, you need to have some MATIC tokens in your wallet. You can purchase MATIC on centralised exchanges such as Binance or decentralised exchanges like Uniswap.
3. Discover NFT marketplaces: Several NFT marketplaces support Polygon (MATIC) transactions, including OpenSea and Rarible. Browse these marketplaces to find NFTs that interest you.
4. Buy an NFT: Once you’ve found an NFT that you’d like to purchase, you can use your Polygon (MATIC) wallet to make the transaction. Simply connect your wallet to the marketplace such as OpenSea, Search and select the NFT you would like to buy and set the status to Buy Now or on Auction and buy or place a bid as per the example screen shot
5. Store and manage your NFTs: After purchasing an NFT, you can view and manage it through your MetaMask via Mycryptoview NFT finder. You can also transfer your NFTs to other users or sell them on the marketplace.
If you want to transfer your NFTs to multiple addresses at a low cost you can check out Mycryptoview NFT Multisender via the link below
By following the steps above, you can easily use Polygon (MATIC) for Non-Fungible Token transactions.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask