How to send Ethereum
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: January 05, 2023
To send Ethereum you will need a wallet. Most wallets support Ethereum we will use MetaMask as an example to demonstrate how to send Ethereum to any address and also one of the top exchanges to demonstrate how to send Ethereum from an exchange. You can check out our How to create MetaMask wallet if you haven't yet install MetaMask.
- Sending Ethereum to another user using MetaMask:- We are using chrome browser for this example if you have already installed MetaMask follow the steps below:-
- Click the fox icon on chrome and login to your MetaMask
- Click send
- Enter the Eth address you will like to send Eth to
- Enter the amount and click next
- Click Confirm and once your transaction is successful your recipient will get the Eth.
2. Sending Ethereum from an exchange:- If you want to send Ethereum from exchange to anyone you will need to follow the steps below. We are going to use Binance as an example.
- Go to Binance website
- Click wallet
- Click deposit and withdraw
- Click withdraw and search Ethereum
- Input the ETH address that you will like to send Ethereum to, and select Ethereum (ETH) and click the submit button.
Sending Ethereum from other exchanges might different but the steps are more or less the same.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask