How to participate in Bubbleswap experiment
November 20, 2020
Before participating make sure you have read the risk section of our announcement:-
For MCV holders, make sure you can see your MCV tokens in your MetaMask wallet. If you can’t see your MCV follow the steps below:-
- Connect to MetaMask
- Go to asset section as shown below and click add token
- Click Custom Token and add MCV address and click next.
MCV address 0x9F033897C1957AA11Ac18428c1f9f85985196b55
Your MCV tokens will be display in your wallet as shown below:-
- Click add Tokens – You may have to repeat the steps if you logout of MetaMask.
Add MCV-ETH Liquidity (Recommended Wallet MetaMask)
To participate in the experiment using your MCV-ETH Uniswap LP tokens, you will need to provide liquidity. Follow the steps below:-
- Visit https://app.uniswap.org/
- Click pool as shown in screenshot below
- Click add Liquidity
- Click select token and paste MCV contract address 0x9F033897C1957AA11Ac18428c1f9f85985196b55
- Click add as shown in screen below
- Add MCV and equal amount of eth
Once your transaction is successful, head over to bubbleswap.org and follow the steps below.
Stake MCV-ETH LP tokens(Recommended Wallet MetaMask)
- Click on see the bubbles
- Unlock you metamask wallet and click the select button on MCV-ETH pair
- Click on the approved MCV-ETH UNI-V2 LP (You can use same steps for other pairs if you wish to stake on other pairs as well)
- Once approved click the green Plus(+) sign as shown below
- Click max or input any amount as show in the screen below and click confirm and watch your bubbles grow!