How to use BSC airdrop tool: A step-by-step guide
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: June 30, 2023
Are you looking to use BSC airdrop tool for token distributions on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC)? Discover the incredible potential of a BSC airdrop tool created by Mycryptoview to distribute tokens to multiple addresses.
In this guide, we are going to walk you through the remarkable capabilities of Mycryptoview BSC airdrop tool.
Mycryptoview BSC airdrop tool simplifies the automation of airdrops to multiple addresses at a low cost.
Follow the steps below to send Mycryptoview BSC airdrop tool
- Go to Mycryptoview Multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender please Bookmark the url as well.
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Binance smart chain or you are already login and your network is set to Binance smart chain then skip this step to step 3
3. Click connect
4. Click the green button to slide to the tokens option
5. Input the token contract address in the input field (You can find the contract address on coingecko if the token is listed on coingecko or Binance scan explorer.)
Or you can use our BSC multisender token search address option to automatically detect your BEP-20 tokens in your wallet.
6. You can follow this step to auto-create your airdrop list with our tool by clicking on auto-create address and amount (Only follow this step and step 7 if you haven't got your airdrop list ready)
7. Input the amount and paste the addresses in the text box, and click confirm to download the excel in the required format, no need to format the addresses with commas.
8. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created. Our processing fees and any discounts will display after uploading your XLSX or CSV.
9. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
10. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask