How to automate airdrops on BSC with BSC airdrop tool
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: July 10, 2023
Are you ready to use BSC airdrop tool to automate airdrops on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC)? Your search ends here!
In this how-to guide, we'll work you through how to use the power of Mycryptoview BSC Airdrop Tool to automate your token distributions.
Our user-friendly interface allows you to manage airdrops, saving you valuable time, cost, and effort. With just a few clicks, you can distribute tokens to many recipients at a low cost. Follow the steps below to use Mycryptoview BSC Airdrop Tool to automate your airdrops.
You can copy and paste the airdrop addresses list into our BSC multisender using the format below i.e use comma to separate the address from the amount.
If you don’t want to manually input the addresses and amounts or you haven’t prepared your addresses in the format above you can go to step 6 - 7 to use our Auto multisender address and amount generator or skip step 6 - 7 if you have your airdrop list ready.
- Go to Mycryptoview Multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender please Bookmark the url as well.
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Binance smart chain or you are already login and your network is set to Binance smart chain then skip this step to step 3
3. Click connect
4. Click the green button to slide to the tokens option
5. Input the token contract address in the input field (You can find the contract address on coingecko if the token is listed on coingecko or Binance scan explorer.)
Or you can use our BSC multisender token search address option to automatically detect your BEP-20 tokens in your wallet.
6. You can follow this step to auto-create your airdrop list with our tool by clicking on auto-create address and amount (Only follow this step and step 7 if you haven't got your airdrop list ready)
7. Input the amount and paste the addresses in the text box, and click confirm to download the excel in the required format, no need to format the addresses with commas.
8. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created. Our processing fees and any discounts will display after uploading your XLSX or CSV.
9. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
10. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask