How to transfer NFTS from Rarible to Multiple wallets
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: December 27, 2022
If you want to transfer the NFTs created on Rarible to multiple wallets or airdrop the NFTs to your community, you will need to get the contract address details and token id before you can transfer or airdrop your NFTs. Follow the guide below
Note: If you know the name of the NFT that you created on Rarible, you can use our NFT token ID finder to find your NFT token ID and address via the linkhttps://mycryptoview.com/tool/nft-finder
1. On your NFT collection page, click copy the contract address
2. Go to block explorer, in this guide we are using Polygon scan - paste the address and click search.
3. On your NFT token page click the Txn Hash
4. On the transaction page copy the Token ID
5. Go to Mycryptoview nft multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/nft-multi-sender
6. Click the connect button
7. Click the select standard button to set it to 1155 as shown below
8. Input the contract address that was copied from the token collection in step 1 of this guide
Or you can click the search token address button to automatically populate the contract address
9. Input the addresses, token ID and the amount that you will like to transfer/airdrop to multiple addresses like the screen shot below,
Note:- The format used above is Address, 27058844943101235476880381993694297366690864291204538819993225507672362533441, amount. The token ID is the ID copied from step 4 of this guide. The Token IDs of NFTs created on Rarible and other NFTs marketplaces don't work very well with excel. So, you might have to use notepad or any other text editing tool to adjust the token IDs then copy and paste in our Multisender.
10. Click the approve button and wait for transaction confirmation
11. Click the confirm button and wait for transaction confirmation
Once your transaction is done you should see your completed transaction like the screen below.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask