How to send PulseChain(PRC-20) to multiple addresses
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: May 17, 2023
If you're looking to send PulseChain(PRC-20) tokens to multiple addresses, you might be wondering what the best option is. That's where Mycryptoview's PulseChain Multisender comes in.
With the Multisender, you can easily send PRC-20 tokens to multiple addresses with just a few clicks.
If you're looking for a fast and efficient way to send PRC-20 tokens to multiple addresses, MyCryptoview's PulseChain Multisender is the way to go.
- Go to our Mycryptoview crypto multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to PulseChain or if you are already login and your network is set to PulseChain then skip this step to step 3
3. Click connect
4. Click the green button to slide to the tokens option
5. Input the token contract address in the input field
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created or you can also copy and paste the addresses in the address input box, so far the format is correct or you can manually type the address and the amount similar to the format in the second screenshot of step 6.
7. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
8. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Once your transaction is done you should see your completed transaction like the screen below.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask