How to send PulseChain(PLS) to multiple addresses
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: May 15, 2023
If you're looking to send PulseChain(PLS) to multiple addresses at once, you might be wondering what the best option is. That's where Mycryptoview's PulseChain Multisender comes in.
With the Multisender, you can easily send PLS to multiple addresses with just a few clicks. This is especially useful for airdrops, distributions, and other scenarios where you need to send tokens to many addresses.
If you're looking for a fast and efficient way to send PLS to multiple addresses, Mycryptoview's PulseChain Multisender is the way to go. With its easy-to-use interface you can rest assured that your tokens will be sent quickly and securely.
Note:- You can upload the list of your PulseChain airdrop addresses or you can also copy and paste the addresses list in the input field using the format below i.e use comma to separate the address from the amount.
- Go to Mycryptoview multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and switch network to PulseChain, if you are already login to Metamask and your network is already set to PulseChain then skip to step 3.
3. Click the connect button on Mycryptoview mulitsender
4. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created or you can also copy and paste the addresses in the address input box.
5. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask