How to stake Polkadot(dot) on binance
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: January 04, 2023
If you don't want to go through the process of managing your dot staking, staking dot on Binance can be the easiest option for you. The amount of dot that you will get for your stake depends on the APY that Binance offers at any given month. The minimum amount of dot you can stake on Binance is currently 1 dot, note Binance can change this amount at any time. Follow the steps below to start staking your dot on Binance:-
- Login to your Binance account or create an account
- Click wallet drop down on the navigation menu
3. Click earn under wallet drop down menu
4. Click Binance staking products
5. Search dot and select under lock staking
6. Chose stake duration and click stake now
7. Enter the amount of dot you will like to stake
8. Agree to Binance Staking agreement
9. Click confirm to stake.
If you have any questions about Binance you can ask by using the ask button below and head over to the Binance questions section of our website. You can track Binance inflows/outflows using our tracker https://mycryptoview.com/transactions/binance.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask