How to send ETH to multiple addresses on Optimism(OP)
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: December 27, 2022
Do you want to send ETH to multiple addresses in one transaction on Optimism network? Or are you looking for Multisender to send ETH to multiple address on Optimism(OP)? If you are, then this how-to guide is for you. You can send ether(ETH) to multiple addresses in one transaction cheaply and efficiently on Optimism(OP) network by using Mycryptoview Multisender. If you are planning to send ETH to multiple addresses on Optimism network then it is best to multi send in one transaction to save time and gas fees. In this how-to guide, we are going to work you through how to send ETH to multiple addresses on Optimism network. Before going through the steps, make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below.
Once you've prepared your excel then you can follow the steps below or you can manually input the addresses list in the text input field.
Note:- You can also copy and paste the ETH addresses list in the input field using the format below i.e use comma to separate the address from the amount.
- Go to Mycryptoview multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and switch network to Optimism mainnet, if you are already login to Metamask and your network is already set to Optimism mainnet then skip to step 3.
3. Click the connect button on Mycryptoview mulitsender
4. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created or you can also copy and paste the addresses in the address input box, so far the format is correct or you can manually type the address and the amount similar to the format in the second screenshot of step 4.
5. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask