How to migrate NEO & GAS tokens to Neo N3 with Ledger (Neon wallet)
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: January 04, 2023
In this guide, we are going to go through how to migrate Neo legacy to Neo N3 using ledger nano hardware with Neon wallet. Make sure you are happy to perform the migration as migrating from legacy to Neo N3 is irreversible. You will need neon wallet version 2.9 or above for the migration and a gas fee of 1 if the migration amount is less than 10 NEO or 20 GAS. Make sure your ledger live and, your ledger nano is up to date.
Note:- If you are migrating both NEO & GAS, you need to migrate NEO first before migrating GAS as you might need GAS to pay transaction fees.
- Install NEO N3 in your ledger live if you haven’t already installed it. Make sure legacy neo is still installed in your ledger.
2. Open Neon wallet, switch to legacy and select ledger.
3. Click the migration tab, unlock your wallet and navigate to N3 on your ledger by following the instructions on the token migration UI.
4. Select the token that you would like to migrate and click confirm to migrate
5. Click view migration history to view the progress
6. Login to N3 wallet to view the balance of your tokens
If you have any questions about the migration, you can ask by using the ask button below to earn MCV tokens.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask