How to use token batch sender to bulk send tokens at low cost
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: December 27, 2022
Are you looking to batch send tokens at a low cost? With Mycryptoview multisender you can batch your tokens on the Ethereum network, BSC, Polygon network, Avalanche, Fantom, Moonbeam and other EVM-compatible networks that we support. In this guide, we are going to use BEP20 tokens as an example to work you through how to use token batch sender. Before going through the steps, make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below.
Or If you haven’t got your addresses in excel, you can manually insert them into the address input field using the format below i.e use a comma to separate the address from the amount.
- Go to Mycryptoview multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Binance smart chain or you are already login and your network is set to Binance smart chain then skip this step to step 3
3. Click connect
4. Click the green button to slide to the tokens option
5. Input the token contract address in the input field (You can find the contract address on coingecko if the token is listed on coingecko or Binance scan explorer.) or click the Search token address button to automatically fetch the token associated to your account.
Manual input screenshot
Search token automatically screenshot
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created or manually insert the addresses in the address input field using the format in the second screenshot in this step.
7. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
8. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Once your transaction is done you should see your completed transaction like the screen below.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask