How to use the cheapest Multisender app to multi send tokens
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: December 28, 2022
Are you looking for the cheapest and most affordable multisender? If you are, We recommend using Mycryptoview multisender, a tool that allows users to send tokens across multiple EVM networks to multiple addresses in a single transaction cheaply and efficiently. Our Multisender app is one of the cheapest and most affordable. Our Multisender app supports Ethereum, Binance smart chain, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche and Moonbeam with more EVM compatible networks in the pipeline. In this how-to guide, we are going to use the Ethereum network for the work through, however, you can use this work through for other supported networks on our Multisender app.
Note:- You can copy and paste the airdrop addresses list in the address text field using the format below.
However, we recommend preparing the airdrop addresses list in excel like below
Follow the steps below to use Mycryptoview Multisender app
- Go to Mycryptoview Multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender please Bookmark the url as well.
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Ethereum mainnet or if you are already login and your network is set to Ethereum mainnet) then skip this step to step 3
3. Click the connect button
4. Click the green button to select the token option
5. Input the token contract address in the input field (You can find the contract address on coingecko if the token is listed on coingecko or etherscan explorer) or you click the search token button to select the token directly from your wallet.
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created or manually insert addresses.
7. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
8. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Once your transaction is done you should see your completed transaction like the screen below.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask