How to use bulksender to send tokens at a very low cost
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: December 27, 2022
Sending tokens to multiple wallets shouldn't be at a high cost, with the help of Mycryptoview you can use our bulksender to send tokens at the lowest cost. In this guide, we are going to work you through how to use our bulksender for sending tokens cheaply and efficiently. We are going to use AVAX(Arc20) tokens as an example to work you through how to use bulksender in simple steps, however we support most EVM compatible chains. Before going through the steps, make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below.
Or If you haven’t got your addresses in excel, you can manually insert them into the address input field using the format below i.e use a comma to separate the address from the amount.
- Go to our Mycryptoview crypto multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Avalanche or if you are already login and your network is set to Avalanche then skip this step to step 3
3. Click connect
4. Click the green button to slide to the tokens option
5. Input the token contract address in the input field (You can find the contract address on coingecko if the token is listed on coingecko or snowtrace explorer.) or click the Search token address button to automatically fetch the token associated to your account.
Manual input screenshot
Search token automatically screenshot
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created or manually insert the addresses in the address input field using the format in the second screenshot in this step.
7. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
8. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Once your transaction is done you should see your completed transaction like the screen below.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask