How to use an NFT MultiSender to share collectible items
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: July 21, 2023
Discover the easy way to share collectible items such as NFTs with friends and family or your crypto community. Learn how to use Mycryptoview NFT MultiSender, a simple tool that allows you to transfer NFTs to multiple recipients at once. Say goodbye to the hassle of sending each item individually and enjoy the easy way to share collectible with Mycryptoview NFT Multisender. Follow the steps below to start sharing Collectible items such as NFTs.
- Go to our Mycryptoview NFT multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/nft-multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Ethereum mainnet if you are already login and your network is set to Ethereum mainnet then skip this step to step 3
3. Click the connect button
4. Prepared your addresses in excel like the screenshot below.
Or copy and paste the airdrop addresses list using the format as per the excel above. However, we recommend preparing the airdrop addresses list in excel.
5. Input token address
Note:- If you sending for e.g ERC-1155 you can click the green button to switch to 1155 and input token address.
Or you can click the search token address button to automatically populate the contract address
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created.
7. Click the approve button and wait for your transaction to complete
8. Once the approved transaction is completed, you can click the confirm button and wait for your transaction to complete
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask