How to track whales in crypto
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: June 28, 2023
Do you want to stay ahead of the game in the fast-paced world of cryptocurrency? The key to success in the crypto market is having access to the right information and analysis. One important aspect is tracking whales in crypto. By monitoring the buying patterns of the largest players in the market, you can gain valuable insights into the direction the market is headed and make informed decisions. We will guide you through the process of tracking whales in crypto. From understanding the basics of how to use our bitcoin whale tracker, to having the right information. So, if you're ready to take your cryptocurrency game to the next level, it's time to dive into the world of whale tracking and stay ahead of the curve. Follow the simple steps in this guide to start tracking whales in crypto.
- Register on Mycryptoview https://mycryptoview.com/register, if you don’t want to register you can still view Bitcoin inflow and outflow via https://mycryptoview.com/transactions/bitcoin
- On your account dashboard, click on Crypto tracker
3. On the tracker dashboard and under the filter by coin drop down, select Bitcoin
4. On the Bitcoin transaction page, you can view the Bitcoin inflow and outflow on any given date
5. If you need to view the Bitcoin inflow and outflow of any month, click on the date field and select the from the 1st of that particular month to the end of that particular month.
Once you’ve selected the date range, you should be able to see the result like the screen shot below
6. If you want to view Bitcoin inflow and outflow in chart view, you can click the chart button to view the Bitcoin inflow and outflow in a chart view. Note:- You will need to hold at least 1 MCV tokens to be able to view Bitcoin inflow and outflow in chart view.
7. Once you are on the chart view, click on the unlock button
If you have the minimum MCV tokens amount, you should the result like below
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask