How to Track Crypto Exchange Outflows to Detect Unusual Activity
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: November 25, 2023
In the world of cryptocurrency, exchange outflows can reveal a lot about market trends and the health of an exchange. By tracking these outflows, you can stay informed about unusual or suspicious activity. In this guide, we'll walk you through how to effectively track crypto exchange outflows to detect unusual activity. We'll cover the best tools to use to monitor exchange outflows. Understanding how to track crypto exchange outflows is essential for detecting unusual activity.
- Go to Mycryptoview https://mycryptoview.com/
2. We are going to use FTX the collapse exchange as an example, Search FTX and select FTX exchange
3. On the FTX exchange profile page, click on Transactions
4. On the FTX transactions page, you can view all FTX exchange outflows to detect unusual activity
If you need to view the transaction details, you can click the view button which should display the result like the screenshot below
5. Configure alerts: Register on Mycryptoview https://mycryptoview.com/register to set up alerts to receive notifications when there are significant changes in outflows.
6. On your account dashboard, click on Crypto tracker
7. On the tracker dashboard, click on personal alerts
8. On the personal alert page, you can select the number of alerts to start receiving Crypto Exchange Outflows which you can start monitoring the exchange outflows and take note of any unusual activity.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask