How to send tokens to multiple addresses in single transaction
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: December 30, 2022
Do you want to send tokens to multiple addresses cheaply and efficiently? if the answer is yes, then you can use Mycryptoview multisender to batch transfer ERC20 tokens, BSC tokens (BEP20) or tokens on other chains such as Matic(Polygon), Fantom(FTM), Avalanche (AVAX) C-chain and Moonbeam(GLMR). You don't need to install any custom extension or wallet as our Multisender allow you to use Metamask wallet. Before going through the steps, make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below.
After you've successfully prepared your excel then you can follow the steps below.
Note:- For this how-to guide, we are going to use ERC20 tokens for the work through. If you are using other networks, all you need to do is switch to the supported network on Mycryptoview multisender in your Metamask.
- Go to Mycryptoview Multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender please Bookmark the url as well.
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Ethereum mainnet or if you are already login and your network is set to Ethereum mainnet) then skip this step to step 3
3. Click the connect button
4. Click the green button to select the token option
5. Input the token contract address in the input field (You can find the contract address on coingecko if the token is listed on coingecko or etherscan explorer or the explorer of the selected network)
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created.
7. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
8. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Once your transaction is done you should see your completed transaction like the screen below.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask