How to save time with Bulk sending of NFTs
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: September 13, 2023
NFTs have revolutionised the art, collectibles and gaming industries, providing a new way for artists, creators, and gamers to monetise their digital assets. However, sending NFTs one at a time can be time-consuming and cumbersome. Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem: Bulk Sending of NFTs with a tool such as Mycryptoview NFT Multisender.
Bulk Sending of NFTs allows you to transfer multiple NFTs in one transaction, saving you valuable time, cost and effort. With Bulk Sending, you can easily and efficiently manage and distribute your NFTs, whether you are an artist, a collector, or a gamer. This feature also allows you to transfer NFTs to multiple recipients, making it ideal for NFT airdrops, giveaways, and other promotional activities.
To take advantage of Bulk Sending, you can follow the steps below to use Mycryptoview NFT Multisender.
We are going to use the Polygon network to illustrate How to save time with Bulk sending of NFTs.
- Go to our Mycryptoview crypto multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/nft-multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Polygon network if you are already login and your network is set to Polygon then skip this step to step 3
3. Click the connect button
4. Input the token address or use the Search token address to automatically detect your NFTs
Note:- If you sending for e.g ERC-1155 you can click the green button to switch to 1155 and input the token address.
5. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you’ve created or manually input the addresses and amounts by following the format in the screenshot below i.e separated by commas
6. Click the approve button and wait for your transaction to complete
7. Once the approved transaction is completed, you can click the confirm button and wait for your transaction to complete.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask