How to save time with a token multisender for token transfers
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: January 05, 2024
Token transfers are a crucial aspect of many projects in the cryptocurrency space, but the manual process can be both time-consuming and prone to errors. Fortunately, with the use of a Mycryptoview Token Multisender, the process of token transfers can be streamlined, saving time and reducing the risk of errors at a low cost. A Token Multisender is a tool that allows you to transfer tokens to multiple addresses with just a few clicks, making it an essential tool for crypto projects dealing with token transfers. In this guide, we will go through the benefits of using a Token Multisender for token transfers and how to get started with Mycryptoview Token Multisender.
We are going to use Mycryptoview Ethereum multisender to illustrate How to save time with a Token Multisender for token transfers. Our Token Multisender supports Ethereum, Polygon(Matic) and other EVM compatible networks.
- Go to Mycryptoview Multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender please Bookmark the url as well.
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Ethereum mainnet or if you are already login and your network is set to Ethereum mainnet) then skip this step to step 3
3. Click the connect button
4. Click the green button to select the token option
5. Input the token contract address in the input field (You can find the contract address on Coingecko if the token is listed on Coingecko or etherscan explorer.)
Or you can use our multisender token search address option to automatically detect your tokens in your wallet.
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses if you’ve created one or use our tool by clicking on auto-create address and amount to create your airdrop list.
7. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
8. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask