How to improve efficiency with Bulk sending of NFTs
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: December 13, 2023
Managing NFTs can be a tedious task, especially when it comes to sending them one by one. But what if we told you there's a way to make NFT management more efficient? Welcome to bulk sending of NFTs with Mycryptoview NFT Multisender! This feature allows you to send multiple NFTs at once, saving you time, effort, and cost. Bulk sending NFTs with Mycryptoview NFT Multisender is a game-changer that will improve your NFT management efficiency. In this guide, we will show you How to improve efficiency with Bulk sending of NFTs in simple steps.
- Go to our Mycryptoview NFT multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/nft-multi-sender
- log in to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Ethereum mainnet if you are already login and your network is set to Ethereum mainnet then skip this step to step 3
3. Click the connect button
4. Prepare your addresses in Excel like the screenshot below.
Or copy and paste the airdrop addresses list using the format as per the Excel above. However, we recommend preparing the airdrop addresses list in Excel.
5. Input the token address or use the Search token address button to automatically detect the NFTS in your wallet.
Note:- If you sending for e.g ERC-1155 you can click the green button to switch to 1155 and input the token address.
Or you can click the search token address button to automatically populate the contract address
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created.
7. Click the approve button and wait for your transaction to complete
8. Once the approved transaction is completed, you can click the confirm button and wait for your transaction to complete
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask