How to find NFT address and ID
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: March 27, 2023
In the world of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), it is important to know and understand how to find your NFT address and ID. An NFT address is a unique identifier used to track and manage of NFTs ownership on a blockchain. The ID is a unique identifier that distinguishes one NFT from another. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to find your NFT address and ID in just few clicks.
- Go to Mycryptoview NFT finder tool via https://mycryptoview.com/tool/nft-finder
2. Click the connect button, note you must have your NFTs in your wallet for this to work.
3. Click the Search NFT button
4. Wait for the tool to automatically detect the NFTs in your wallet
5. Click the drop down to select your NFT
6. Once you have selected an NFT, you should see the details of the NFT as shown below
You can click the show NFT button to display your NFT
If you want to see your NFT balance you can click the show NFT balance button to display your balance like below
Finding your NFT address and ID is an important step in properly managing and tracking your non-fungible tokens (NFT). The process of locating this information may vary depending on the platform you use, but usually involves either using a tool like Mycryptoview NFT finder or manually going through block explorer.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask