How to stake Moonbeam(GLMR) on Moonbeam
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: December 29, 2022
Moonbeam is an EVM compatible network which means you can use the existing Ethereum address as your Moonbeam address including any Ethereum compatible wallet like metamask. If you are wondering how to stake GLMR tokens, then this how-to guide is for you. You can stake GLMR tokens on a few exchanges such as Binance. However, this how-to guide is for staking GLMR on Metamask which you can easily connect your hardware wallet to stake GLMR. Follow the steps below to GLMR:-
Note:- GLMR token is the native protocol tokens on the Moonbeam network.
- Login to Metamask and switch network to Moonbeam
2. Go to Moonbeam website https://moonbeam.network/
3. Click the Launch app button to go the staking dashboard
4. Scroll down to the staking section
5. Click the manage delegations button
6. Click the select a collector button
Note: you will need a minimum amount of 50 GLMR to delegate, this amount may change.
7. Select a collator
8. Input the amount of GLMR that you would like to delegate
9. Click the delegate button and wait for confirmation.
Once your transaction has gone through then you've successfully staked GLMR tokens.
Did you know you can write a review about your experience holding GLMR tokens to earn our tokens MCV? Click the link below to write a review about GLMR to earn MCV tokens.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask