How to stake GLMR and watch your rewards Grow: A Step-by-Step Guide
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: April 10, 2023
If you own GLMR tokens, staking them could be a wise move to earn rewards and support the network. Staking entails holding your tokens for a predetermined period and getting additional GLMR tokens as rewards. However, if you're unfamiliar with staking, getting started can be overwhelming. But don't worry, this guide will provide a step-by-step process to help you stake your GLMR tokens. It includes selecting a staking provider and a staking pool. By following this guide, you'll be able to stake your GLMR tokens and watch your rewards grow with ease.
- Login to Metamask and switch network to Moonbeam
2. Go to Moonbeam website https://moonbeam.network/
3. Click the Launch app button
4. Click on the connect wallet button
5. Click on the MetaMask button
6. Click overview under the staking tab
7. Scroll down to the delegate interface
8. Click on Select collator
9. Select Collator from the Active pool list
Note: you will need a minimum amount of 50 GLMR to delegate
10. Input the amount of GLMR that you would like to delegate. If you want to auto compound your staking rewards, you can select the amount by sliding the auto-compound for rewards slider
11. Click the delegate button and wait for confirmation.
Once your transaction has gone through then you've successfully staked GLMR tokens.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask