How to create Kaspa(KAS) wallet: Is MetaMask an Option?
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: November 22, 2023
Kaspa stands out as the fastest and most scalable instant confirmation transaction layer, operating on a groundbreaking blockDAG structure within a proof-of-work engine. It's noteworthy that transactions on Kaspa can be swiftly included in the ledger, enhancing efficiency.
While MetaMask is a widely used wallet, it's essential to note that it doesn't support Kaspa. This is because Kaspa operates on its blockchain and isn't Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compatible. Consequently, there are no RPC or Chain IDs for Kaspa within the MetaMask framework. However, the void is filled by OneKey, a third-party wallet that offers a browser extension similar to MetaMask. As a viable alternative, OneKey provides a seamless experience for managing Kaspa and its unique blockchain structure
- Go to OneKey official extension download page https://onekey.so/download?client=browserExtension
2. Click on the Chrome button
3. Click on the Add to Chrome button
4. Click on the Create Wallet button
5. Set password
6. Copy your recovery phrase and share it with anyone
7. On your wallet dashboard, search and select Kaspa
8. Click on the Create Account button
Once you’ve successfully created your account, you will see a similar screen to the one below.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask