How to send Flare(FLR) to multiple addresses
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: January 12, 2023
Do you want to send Flare(FLR) to multiple addresses in one transaction? If you are, then this how-to guide is for you. You can send Flare(FLR) to multiple addresses in one transaction cheaply and efficiently by using Mycryptoview Multisender. In this how-to guide, we are going to work you through how to send FLR to multiple addresses in a single transaction. Before going through the steps, make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below.
Note:- You can copy and paste the addresses into our multisender as well using the format
Once you've prepared your excel then you can follow the steps below.
- Go to Mycryptoview multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and switch network to Flare, if you are already login to Metamask and your network is already set to Flare then skip to step 3.
3. Click the connect button on Mycryptoview mulitsender
4. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created or copy and paste the addresses and amount using this format 0x1F2fc15FB9e4833E0eAea147E6a285394DB9A94C,50
5. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
If you want to send Flare tokens you can check How to send/airdrop Flare tokens to multiple addresses via the link below
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask