How to use Eth Multisender for DeFi transactions
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: December 26, 2023
Discover the power of ETH multisender for seamless DeFi transactions! ETH multisender is a tool that enables you to send Ethereum transactions to multiple addresses in one transaction. This means you can save time, and gas fees, and enjoy a more efficient and secure DeFi experience. In this guide, we'll walk you through the steps on how to use ETH multisender to streamline your DeFi transactions. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced DeFi user, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to get started with ETH multisender.
- Go to Mycryptoview multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- log in to Metamask and switch the network to Ethereum mainnet, if you are already login to Metamask and your network is already set to Ethereum mainnet then skip to step 3.
3. Click the connect button on Mycryptoview mulitsender
4. You can follow this step to auto-create your airdrop list with our tool by clicking on auto-create address and amount (Only follow this step and step 7 if you haven't got your airdrop list ready)
5. Input the amount, paste the addresses in the text box, and click confirm to download the Excel in the required format, no need to format the addresses with commas.
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created.
7. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask