How to Use a Multisender Smart Contract on Ethereum: A Step-by-Step Guide
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: May 03, 2023
A multisender smart contract is a self-executing contract that enables users to send Ether or ERC20 tokens to multiple addresses in single transactions. This type of contract is useful for scenarios where users want to airdrop their tokens to multiple addresses. In this guide, you will learn how to use a multisender smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain step-by-step at a low cost. First, you will need to choose a suitable multisender smart contract Mycryptoview Multisender from the many available on the Ethereum network.
- Go to Mycryptoview Multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender multisender smart contract Dapp.
- Login to Metamask and switch network to Ethereum mainnet, if you are already login to Metamask and your network is already set to Ethereum mainnet then skip to step 3
3. Click the connect button on Mycryptoview mulitsender
4. Prepare the addresses you will like to multi send your Ether(ETH) or Tokens(ERC-20) in the format of 0x1F2fc15FB9e4833E0eAea147E6a285394DB9A94C,50
Or use our use our Auto multisender address and amount generator by clicking on auto-create address and amount.
5. Input the amount and paste the addresses in the text box, and click confirm to download the excel in the required format, no need to format the addresses with commas or adjust in any format. Note the tool is for creating airdrop list with the same amount, however you can still use it to create a placeholder addresses list in excel by inputting any amount and editing the amount column to any amount you wish.
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created.
7. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
If you are interested in sending transactions with a Multisender on Ethereum using MetaMask check out How to Send To multiple addresses using MetaMask with a Multisender via the link below
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask