How to use a Multisender Platform on Ethereum with the ERC-20 Token Standard
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: January 01, 2024
The ERC-20 token standard is a widely used for creating tokens on the Ethereum network. Multisender platforms use the ERC-20 standard to allow users to send tokens to multiple addresses. In this guide, you will learn how to use a multisender platform such as Mycryptoview multisender on Ethereum with the ERC-20 token standard at a low cost. By following these steps, you will be able to effectively use a multisender platform like Mycryptoview multisender on Ethereum with the ERC-20 token standard.
- Go to Mycryptoview multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and switch network to Ethereum mainnet, if you are already login to Metamask and your network is already set to Ethereum mainnet then skip to step 3.
3. Click the connect button on Mycryptoview mulitsender
4. Prepare the addresses you would like to send to multiple addresses in an excel like below
Or use our use our Auto multisender address and amount generator by clicking on auto-create address and amount.
5. Input the amount paste the addresses in the text box, and click confirm to download the Excel in the required format, no need to format the addresses with commas or adjust in any format. Note thetool is for creating an airdrop list with the same amount, however, you can still use it to create a placeholder addresses list in Excel by inputting any amount and editing the amount column to any amount you wish. Only follow this step if you are using our Auto multisender address and amount generator.
6. Click the green button to slide to the tokens option
7. Input the token contract address in the input field (You can find the contract address on Coingecko if the token is listed on Coingecko or Etherscan Explorer.) or click the search token address button to automatically fetch the token associated with your account.
8. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created or input the addresses manually.
9. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
10. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Once your transaction is done you should see your completed transaction like the screen below.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask