How to send/airdrop ERC20 tokens to multiple addresses on the Ethereum network
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
If you want to airdrop or send ERC20 tokens to multiple addresses, you can use Mycryptoview ERC20 airdrop tool to send your ERC20 tokens at the lowest cost. This how-to guide should provide you with details on how to send ERC20 tokens to multiple addresses in one transaction cheaply and efficiently. Before going through the steps, make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below or you can input the addresses manually into our ERC20 airdrop tool using the format below i.e use comma to separate the address from the amount.
Once you've got your excel ready then follow the steps below or if you are inputting the addresses manually then follow the steps below to batch send ERC20 at low cost.
- Go to our Mycryptoview crypto multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Ethereum mainnet or you are already login and your network is set to Ethereum mainnet then skip this step to step 3
3. Click connect
4. Click the green button to slide to the tokens option
5. Input the token contract address in the input field (You can find the contract address on coingecko if the token is listed on coingecko or Etherscan explorer.) or click the search token address button to automatically fetch the token associated to your account.
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created or input the addresses manually.
7. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
8. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Once your transaction is done you should see your completed transaction like the screen below.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask