How to transfer ERC20 with Coinbase base Multisender
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: October 16, 2023
Coinbase Base, a layer 2 network developed by the well-known Coinbase exchange, serves as an extension of the Ethereum network, designed to improve scalability and reduce transaction costs. It's essential to note that while Coinbase Base facilitates faster and more cost-effective transactions, users still need to create ERC-20 tokens within the Coinbase Base network or bridge them from the Ethereum blockchain.
Coinbase Base Multisender simplifies the process of transferring these tokens, making it an attractive option for managing and distributing your digital assets. Whether you're sending stablecoins, utility tokens, or any other ERC-20 tokens, this tool enhances your experience within the Coinbase Base network. Follow the steps below to use Coinbase Base Multisender
- Go to our Mycryptoview crypto multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- Log in to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Coinbase Base mainnet or if you are already login and your network is set to Coinbase Base mainnet then skip this step to step 3
3. Click Connect
4. Click the green button to slide to the tokens option
5. Input the token contract address in the input field (You can find the contract address on coingecko if the token is listed on coingecko or basescan explorer.)
Or you can use our multisender token search address option to automatically detect your tokens in your wallet.
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created or you can also copy and paste the addresses in the address input box, so the format is correct or you can manually type the address and the amount similar to this format
7. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
8. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask