How to Buy Cardano (ADA)
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: June 04, 2023
Are you interested in buying Cardano (ADA)? In this how-to guide, we will walk you through the process of buying Cardano, step by step. When it comes to choosing a reliable exchange, you have several options at your disposal. Some reputable exchanges where you can buy Cardano include Binance, Kucoin, and Bittrex.
For this guide, we will focus on using Binance as it offers the convenience of buying Cardano with a credit or debit card, as well as the option to use other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC). Before diving in, ensure that you have set up your payment method within the Binance platform. Moreover, it's beneficial to complete the verification process on Binance, particularly for larger transactions.
Buy Cardano (ADA) with visa or mastercard
- Register on Binance exchange
- Login to your account
On the top navigation bar click Buy crypto.
3. Select credit/debit card(visa,mastercard)
4. Search and select ADA
5. Input the amount you want to purchase and select the Buy ADA button.
Buy Cardano (ADA) using spot trading
1. Register or login on Binance
2. Click markets at the top of the navigation bar
3. BTC pair would be use to Buy Cardano, so select BTC markets
4. Search ADA and click the trade button
5. Input the amount of ADA you will like to buy in the buy spot section
Note:- You will need to have BTC in your account or the coin that you are planning to use for buying ADA.
If you have any question about Cardano(ADA) you can use the ask button below to ask any question and earn our native tokens (MCV).
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask