How to multi send BSC tokens cheap and efficient
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: December 29, 2022
Do you want to batch transfer BSC tokens? if so, you can use Mycryptoview multisender to multi send BSC tokens in a single transaction cheaply and efficiently. In this how-to guide, we are going to work you through how to multi send BSC(Binance smart chain) tokens to multiple addresses. Before going through the steps, make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below.
Note:- You can also copy the addresses and paste in the address input to send tokens to thousands of addresses in a single transaction with our BSC multisender.
Once you've got your excel prepared then you can follow the steps below.
- Go to our Mycryptoview crypto multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Binance smart chain or you are already login and your network is set to Binance smart chain then skip this step to step 3
3. Click connect
4. Click the green button to slide to the tokens option
5. Input the token contract address in the input field (You can find the contract address on coingecko if the token is listed on coingecko or Binance scan explorer.)
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created.
7. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
8. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Once your transaction is done you should see your completed transaction like the screen below.
Don't forget to bookmark the URL https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender if you going to multi send BSC tokens regularly.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask